Amsteel Rope - Hollow Braid Rope 7/64 inch (2.5mm)
SGT KNOTS AmSteel Rope is a general purpose utility cord and the popular choice for hunters, campers, crafters, and outdoorsmen. Built using top quality Dyneema, a lightweight synthetic fiber 15 times stronger than steel on a weight to strength ratio. Use our Amsteel Cord to build tons of useful tools, including whoopie slings, lift slings, guylines, towing lines, tie-downs, and more! Best of all, Dyneema AmSteel is both lighter and stronger than standard paracord, floats on water, and features excellent abrasion resistance.
- Average tensile strength of 1,600 pounds.
- Lightweight and versatile hollow braid Amsteel 8-strand cord.
- Available in 7 different colors: Red, Black, Blue, Orange, Yellow, Silver, and Green.
- Amsteel cord diameter thickness option: 7/64 inch.
- Choose between pre-cut lengths 25 feet, 50 feet, 100 feet, or 600 feet.