Tendon Static Reflective 11.0 - UIAA Certified - Expertly Crafted Reflective Weaving and RFID Tracking - 11mm Reflecting / 50m
Tendon Static Reflective 11.0 - UIAA Certified - Expertly Crafted Reflective Weaving and RFID Tracking - 11mm
The newly developed rope with reflection control weaving reflects a beam of direct light, making it easier to identify the rope in the dark and in poor lighting conditions. The rope is particularly useful for rescue work, speleology, diving and as a tracing rope for mines.
- Reflective technology reflects a beam of direct light, making it easier to identify the rope in the dark and in poor lighting conditions.
- UIAA CERTIFIED - Meets or exceeds UIAA standards.
- RFID tracking with Tendon's clear and efficient online tool designed for rope management and record keeping of the condition of static ropes using a built-in microchip. The app can be downloaded in Google play or is available in the web interface.
- Crafted from durable PA (Polyamide) material for longevity and strength. Achieves a minimum tenacity of 17 kN even with knots. Maintains 38% relative mass of sheath, reducing wear and tear.
- Static ropes are used in rigging scenarios where precise positioning and minimal stretch are essential. They are also used for hauling heavy loads because their low elasticity ensures that the load remains stable during lifting.
- Manufactured in Czech Republic
Weight (g/m) 80
Number of falls min. 20
Relative mass of sheath (%) 39
Sheath slippage (%) 0.3
Elongation (50 - 150 kg) (%) 3.7
Shrinkage (%) 1.9
Tenacity (kN) 33
Min. tenacity with knots (kN) 20
Used material PA
CE 1019 yes
EN 1891 yes