- Veteran Owned & Operated
- Military Grade Materials
- Local Customer Support
- Unmatched Competitive Pricing
- Family Run & Cared For
The ARMBURY Edge Climbing Rope is a single, rope at 10.5mm in diameter which provides great abrasion resistance which is designed specifically for frequent use indoors at the climbing gym or crags. The Edge also has a Dry Pro treatment that will keep it protected in wet conditions so that it remains reliable.
- Withstands (11) falls under EN892 (safety requirements and testing procedures)
- Static Elongation of 6.9%
- Dynamic Elongation of 33%
- Sheath Slippage of 0.1% and a sheath percentage of 33
- The weight of this rope is 66 g/m with an impact force of 9.1 kN
This climbing rope meets safety requirements relevant to European regulations as well as those of the UIAA (International Mountaineering and Climbing Foundation).
Recent Blog Posts
From man caves to coastal retreats and every hangout in between, decorative rope knots are an easy way to put a fun twist on your interior (and exterior) design style. Today, we’ll share several of our favorite decorative rope ideas...