Amsteel Rope - Hollow Braid Rope 1/4 inch (6mm)
SGT KNOTS AmSteel Rope is a popular choice among crafters, campers, hunters, and backpackers looking to create lift slings, whoopie slings, towing lines, gear guylines, cargo tie-downs, and more! Amsteel is a flexible and versatile all-purpose utility cord made of Dyneema, a lightweight and powerful synthetic fiber that is 15 times stronger than steel on a weight to weight ratio. Best of all, it floats on water, is lighter and stronger than paracord, and features excellent abrasion resistance.
- At an average tensile strength of 1,600 pounds, Dyneema is 15 times stronger than steel in a weight to weight comparison.
- Lightweight and flexible hollow braid Amsteel 8-strand cord
- Available in 7 different colors: Red, Black, Blue, Orange, Yellow, Silver, and Green.
- Amsteel cord diameter thickness option: 1/4 inch.
- Choose between pre-cut lengths 25 feet, 50 feet, 100 feet, or 600 feet.