Armbury Rage 9.4 Dynamic Climbing Rope 9.4mm x 60m (standard) / Red
Armbury Rage 9.4 Dynamic Climbing Rope
Armbury Rage 9.4 Dynamic Climbing Ropes are perfect for any climber, whether scaling rock or ice! This single, smoother rope is designed for normal use in sporting routines, indoor climbing, and low-difficulty interval climbing. The Rage is 9.4mm, so it is a lightweight rope that can be great for sending your hardest projects. Each strand is braided separately into the sheath which increases resistance to abrasion, creating a compact and smooth surface that provides balance and better handling properties.
- Withstands 6 falls under EN892
- Static Elongation of 8.9%
- Dynamic Elongation of 33%
- Sheath Slippage of 0.1% and a sheath percentage of 34
- The weight of this rope is 56 g/m with an impact force of 8.9 kN.
CE - EN 892 - UIAA